- 8200 Carmel Ave NE Ste103a
Albuquerque, NM 87122
Sabina A. Garcia, REALTOR, Associate Broker: Coldwell Banker Legacy
As a New Mexico native and long-time Albuquerque area resident, I have grown to truly understand and embrace the unique and wonderful people, places, lifestyles and traditions of my community. I choose to reflect the dedication and pride I have for my community in my work, my standing, and my way of life. I take pride in my work, hold myself to the highest professional standards, and value building lasting professional relationships through honesty, integrity, and professionalism.
As an experienced New Mexico Broker and REALTOR® it is my goal to procure the highest price a listed property will bring, close and settle all transactions on time, troubleshoot problem areas to limit stressful situations, and consistently provide unsurpassed client services from commencement to conclusion. I work carefully with every client to develop individualized strategies. I keep my clients fully informed and in control throughout the entire process.
I always look forward to helping and supporting homeowners through one of life's most important transitions. With hundreds of homes successfully sold and closed, I still look forward to discovering and working with each new client!
Coldwell Banker Legacy
- REALTOR, Associate Broker, Broker
- Member: National Association of REALTORS
- Member: Albuquerque Metropolitan Board of REALTORS
- Member: Greater Albuquerque Association of REALTORS
- Member: Innovia/SWMLS, New Mexico Multiple Listing Service
- Awards: Top Producer, 5 Star Customer Service
New Mexico Primary Care Association (NMPCA)/Department of Homeland Security
- All-Hazards Information Specialist, Bioterrorism Preparedness Project Developer, Health Disparities Collaborative Program Lead
- Published an extensive All-Hazards Emergency Management Plan for Emergency Facilities, designed to assist in the effective response to disasters & emergencies statewide.
- Facilitated & presented the NMPCA All-Hazards Emergency Management & Preparedness Conference.
- Emergency Management liaison between the NMPCA, the NM Department of Health (NMDOH) & Health Resources & Services Administration (HRSA) grant scope objectives.
RT66 Internet/Engineering International
- Director of Commercial Website Development
- Designed & controlled all high-end commercial website & internet contracts.
- Designed & developed an extensive user-friendly web based accessibility program.