Welcome to My Website
"The more I help others to succeed, the more I succeed," a quote from McDonald's founder Ray Kroc, adopted by Mark as his aspiration for daily life. Mark's goal is to help clients with their real estate needs by building trust, to become their realtor for life. A consistent top-producing broker at Coldwell Banker Legacy, Mark's goal and passion is to provide raving customer service. Your real estate experience should be enjoyable and stress free. Offering more than 30 years of marketing and management expertise, you can rest confident that your real estate goals are being met.
Mark strives to meet and exceed your real estate expectations by providing dependable communication of relevent, up-to-date market information, data and trends. He not only works hard but works smart, and possesses a sincere desire to help you achieve success.
Outdoor adventures are plentiful throughout the Land of Enchantment! A native of the southwest, Mark and his wife Nancy enjoy biking, hiking, rafting, and fishing. They also appreciate the many fine restaurants, bed & breakfast inns, quaint shops and art galleries which thrive throughout the Southwest. Mark and Nancy especially enjoy capturing the charm and charisma of the old west through photography.
Mark would welcome the opportunity to meet with you to demonstrate the winning techniques he uses to help you find, or sell, your home.
FREE REAL ESTATE REVIEW
Find out the value of your real estate with a Free Real Estate Review. No obligation, and pressure to list or sale.
Send your property information to Mark.email@example.com
Items needed for Real Estate Review
1. What is the total square footage of your home?
2. Is your home a single or two story?
3. How many bedrooms?
4. How many baths?
5. Is the garage single, two or three door?
6. Other features such as a pool, hot tub, etc?
7. Address of property?
- Luxury & Estate Properties (Previews Luxury Home Specialist)
- New Construction,
- Investment Properties,
- HUD Specialists,
- Short Sale specialists,
- Rio Rancho
- Taylor Ranch
- Paradise Hills
- North Albuquerque Acres
- Ridgecrest Area
- USSA Preferred Broker
- Top Ten Coldwell Banker Brokers Internationally, Total Units, 2nd Quarter 2011
- First Place Individual, Cottonwood
- Top 5% Coldwell Banker Legacy
- Achievement Award for Production above 2 Million, Greater Albuqueruqe, Assocation of Reators
Native to the southwest, Mark was raised between Albuquerque & El Paso, Texas, due to family business locations in both cities. Albuquerque was the main hub where the corporate offices and warehouse were located.
After the family sold the stores to a Fortune 400 corporation, Mark moved to Stockton, Missouri, then later to Springfield, Missouri, to attend Missouri State University. During the summer Mark would raise money for college by working for Mayflower Movers out of Flagstaff, Arizona. He returned to Albuquerque to help with a new automotive store chain, which was a successful venture, but again the family decided to sell.
Mark worked in management for several large companies, including Autozone, Dillard's, Walgreen's and Checker Auto, troubleshooting slow-performing stores. This responsibility required outstanding communications, marketing, analytical and organizational skills.
Recognizing Mark's passion for providing nothing less than the absolute best customer service, one day Mark's wife Nancy mentioned that he should get into Real Estate as a full time broker. After extensive training and researching several companies, Mark partnered with the areas largest and cutting-edge real estate service provider, Coldwell Banker Legacy, positioning Mark to assist you with new, advanced marketing techniques that create the most viewings for homes for a faster sale.
I AM FREE!
Q. How much will a Realtor charge me to find my new home?
A. To you, the Buyer, my Realtor's services are FREE!
Q. How does this benefit me?
A. 1. My Buyer services are FREE!
2. This Realtor can save you time! I have quick access to most homes on the market.
3. I will drive! Save your gas!
4. I have a demonstrated, proven history of negotiating complicated real estate transactions.
5. I will orchestrate the entire buying transaction from mortgage loan approvals to property inspections, property appraisal, to the Closing table of the Tile company.
6. I can help watch for potential legal hurdles.
Q. All of this is Free to me, the Buyer?
A. Yes! And I will absolutely look out for your best interests. Realtors are under the jurisdiction of the NEW MEXICO REAL ESTATE COMMISSION & BOARD OF REALTORS.
Marketing / Management Missouri State University
Mike Ferry Real Estate Coaching
Larry Kendall Ninja Real Estate Selling
- American West History
- Member of the Calvary Chapel Rio Rancho Safety Team
- Calvary Chapel Rio Rancho Servants Ministry
- Member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member of the Realtors Association of New Mexico (RANM)
- Member of the Greater Albuquerque Association of Realtors (GAAR)
- Member of the Southwest Multiple Listing Service (SWMLS)