- 10300 Cottonwood Park NW
Albuquerque, NM 87114
Welcome to My Website
"The more I help others to succeed, the more I succeed," a quote from McDonald's founder Ray Kroc, adopted by Mark as his aspiration for daily life. Mark's goal is to help clients with their real estate needs by building trust, to become their realtor for life. A consistent top-producing broker at Coldwell Banker Legacy, Mark's goal and passion is to provide raving customer service. Your real estate experience should be enjoyable and stress free. Offering more than 30 years of marketing and management expertise, you can rest confident that your real estate goals are being met.
Mark strives to meet and exceed your real estate expectations by providing dependable communication of relevent, up-to-date market information, data and trends. He not only works hard but works smart, and possesses a sincere desire to help you achieve success.
Mark would welcome the opportunity to meet with you to demonstrate the winning techniques he uses to help you find, or sell, your home.
FIND OUT WHAT YOUR PROPERTY IS WORTH FREE!
Find out the value of your real estate with a Free Real Estate Review. No obligation, and pressure to list or sale.
Send your property information to Mark.firstname.lastname@example.org
Items needed for Real Estate Review
1. What is the total square footage of your home?
2. Is your home a single or two story?
3. How many bedrooms?
4. How many baths?
5. Is the garage single, two or three door?
6. Other features such as a pool, hot tub, etc?
7. Address of property?
- Luxury & Estate Properties (Previews Luxury Home Specialist)
- New Construction,
- Investment Properties,
- HUD Specialists,
- Short Sale specialists,
- Rio Rancho
- Taylor Ranch
- Paradise Hills
- North Albuquerque Acres
- Ridgecrest Area
- USSA Preferred Broker
Marketing / Management Missouri State University
Mike Ferry Real Estate Coaching
Larry Kendall Ninja Real Estate Selling
- American West History
- Member of the Calvary Chapel Rio Rancho Safety Team
- Calvary Chapel Rio Rancho Servants Ministry
- Member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member of the Realtors Association of New Mexico (RANM)
- Member of the Greater Albuquerque Association of Realtors (GAAR)
- Member of the Southwest Multiple Listing Service (SWMLS)